Embroidery · Quilting

Finished fob, kitting, and cutting

Today I went to the weekly drop-in quilting day at my local quilt shop and got a bunch of piecing done on a flannel quilt project that I’ll only post after Christmas. But in a nutshell, I only have a few more seams and then the quilt top will be done.

Aside from that, I cut my 6 repeats for the Christmas one block wonder/kaleidoscope quilt but didn’t get to the lining up or strip-cutting parts of the process.

I also dug through my bags of assorted embroidery stuff and sorted out the tangle of Edmar rayon threads for Brazilian embroidery and stuck them into the same baggies as the patterns they belong to. I also dug out the evenweave I dyed green for a planned blackwork project and put it in a project bag with some Q-snaps and threads, and I got the fabric for a crewel kit I just got onto its own set of Q-snaps in a bag:

So, some prepping for future projects.

But hey, I got one done, too:

Like I said yesterday, it’s a bit wonky, but meh. Fun for a first try, and I stuck it on my threadsnips:

Related Posts