Forced reset

Hi all,

So, I’ve been busy with house stuff and not posting on a couple different websites lately. This morning I went to post something on pyradraculea.com and discovered I’d been hacked there, then discovered this site was as well.

Unlike over on my other site, I was able to recover all the written content for here and import it with no issue, but all the photo links are busted until I re-import hundreds of pics and reinsert them where they belong on the various 90 blog posts since I started the site.

I do have the pics and I’ll get around to it… eventually…

In the meantime, those blogs will be hidden and I’ll just try to start keeping this up again from now on.

It’s funny, actually, the other night I was thinking of ways to rejig this site since I have some ideas of embroidery designs to create and release (some for free, probably eventually some for sale only) and also some quilt designs and tutorials.

So I guess I should go with that.

Problem being most of that wasn’t going to launch until January while I worked behind the scenes getting samples made and photographed ahead of time.

We’ll see how it goes.

In any case, I thought I was going to be working in the garden pulling weeds today instead of doing the same on my websites. Oh well.